Our law firm is devoted to helping our clients through some of the most difficult situations they may encounter in their lifetime. Whether they are filing for bankruptcy, facing criminal charges or have suffered a devastating personal injury, we understand that these are all momentous events. For this reason, we take our roles as "counselor" and "advocate" very seriously and strive to provide professional, responsive service and aggressive representation on each client's behalf.
If you are facing a financial crisis, we can help. We provide consumer bankruptcy services throughout Northeast Ohio with flexible appointment scheduling in and out of our office and payment plans are available.
GET HELP AND GET OUT OF DEBT NOW!
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
Click here for a free legal evaluation
STOP Auto Repossession
STOP Harassment by creditors
We are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to answer your questions concerning bankruptcy or other legal matters toll free at 1(800)816-6424. Please also visit our law firm practice areas section to see other legal matters that we can assist you with, including criminal charges, personal injury, real estate and government contracting.
When you call us you will receive a free initial consultation with an experienced attorney and, if you choose to proceed, we will schedule an appointment either in our office or at a location convenient for you where you will meet with an attorney in person to discuss the details of your case.
J.M. Smith Co., LPA provides bankruptcy and legal services for individuals and families throughout Greater Cleveland and Northeastern Ohio, including Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Kent, Youngstown-Warren and the counties of Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit and Trumbull.
Call toll free at 1(800) 816-6424 today for your free initial consultation!
- Consumer Bankruptcy: Representation in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Proceedings.
- Criminal Defense: Aggressive Representation for DUI, DUS, Drug Charges and More.
- Personal Injury: Automobile Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death and More.
- Real Estate: Evictions, Foreclosure Defense, Loan Modifications and More.
- Government Contracting: Proposals, Bid Protests and Litigation.
- Ohio Median Income Guidelines: Do You Qualify to File Chapter 7? Wondering if you qualify to file Chapter 7 Bankruptcy? The Bankruptcy Abuse and Consumer Protection Act put in place a test based on the median ....
- Will Filing for Bankruptcy Protection Affect My Job? As bankruptcy filings in Ohio continue to rise, a growing concern among individuals we consult is that they may be fired or face other retaliation by ....
- Cleveland, Akron and Youngstown Bankruptcy Filings on the Rise If you live in Cleveland, Akron or Youngstown and find yourself considering bankruptcy, then you are certainly not alone. Bankruptcy filings in ....